*6/3-Check here NOW to Confirm that we have received your JVA Waiver
*6/1- Update to Parking Pass Info- In & Out privileges available for 3-day & 5-day passes.
*5/21- Advance Parking Pass Clarification
*5/19- Mandatory Player JVA Forms; Navy Pier Parking info and Advance Order link; Awards; Lost & Found
*5/15- Playing Waves (start times)
Teams/Dates: 14HP/14W/15HP/16HP/16W/17HP/18HP-June 14-16
13HP/13W- June 17-18
Player JVA Form: Each player must turn in a completed copy of the JVA Release of Liability form in order to compete. Forms are due to your coach by Friday, May 31st. 2018-19_JVA_Release_of_Liability
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday June 14-15-16 is pool play for day one and two and elimination brackets day three. Each team is guaranteed 7 matches—3 each the first two days and then single elimination
begins with bracket play on day three where you will compete until eliminated or win the
championship of your division!
June 17-18 is a two-day format. Day one is pool play and day two is bracket elimination play.
*On the final day of competition in each session, all teams must be prepared for an 8:00
am start as bracket play depends on seeding and results from preliminary rounds. There is no
“wave play” on the final day of each session.
Waves: “AM Wave” is from 8 am until 2 pm and the “PM WAVE” is from 2:30 pm until about 8:30 pm.
Fri/Sat- am start: 14HP, 14W, 16HP, 16W; pm start: 15HP, 17HP, 18HP; Sun play determined by Sat finish.
Mon- am start: 13HP, 13W; Tues play determined by Mon finish.
Playing Site: Festival Hall at Navy Pier- 600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago
Navy Pier Map
*No outside chairs or coolers permitted.
*Seating provided around the courts. Do not move chairs.
Parking: Navy Pier will offered guests of the Asics Championships discounted rates on 1,2,3,4 or 5-day On-Site parking. YOU MUST BUY IN ADVANCE USING THIS LINK – Note: the discount will be applied when you check-out to pay. These rates are good for In and Out privileges, overnight 24 hours, and for one car. Discounts will not be available for purchase after 5AM on Friday, June 14 nor on site at the event. Limited availability so order early if interested.
*NOTE: The 3-day & 5-day parking passes will show a pop-up saying that you can only re-enter once. This is incorrect. The tournament sent out an update saying to disregard that message. You can enter and leave using the 3-day or 5-day passes. If you already purchased the one-day pass and prefer to switch you can cancel the one-days and change to the 3-day.
Here ares some options/suggestions provided by the tournament:
1. Attached is advanced parking purchase option, ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE AND IN ADVANCE. When you check out it applies the discount to the days chosen. Parking has in and out privileges, and 24 hours overnight you can leave your car too. You are guaranteed a space which is a huge benefit as usually the garage fills early…. you can buy 1,2,3,4, or all 5 days. Click here to purchase on-site parking – *click on a single or multiple day option to start process.
2. A separate option is going to Navy Pier at this site and they have Remote offsite parking for $15.00 a day if you get a voucher from their Guest Services Desk after you park–SCROLL DOWN ON OPTIONS ON THIS SITE for 3 garages they offer. You could drop off your guests free on the Pier and have one driver park in remote lots and walk. The Navy Pier web link for off-site parking is: https://navypier.org/visit/getting-here/parking-valet/
3. Go to www.spothero.com and find a place within walking distance at private garages, a common app people use in many cities.
4. Take public transportation. Taxi & Uber/Lyft options are available at Navy Pier. There is also a free Trolley that goes to various downtown sites & Union Station during peak times. Check Trolley site for info- may not be available on weekdays. *Note: not available from train station for 7am arrivals. Use taxi or Uber/Lyft for early transportation.
5. CAR POOL, CAR POOL, CAR POOL to share cost of parking
6. Also, remember you can drop off guests free by driving onto the Pier and dropping passengers off
7. Leave your car overnight at Navy Pier lot and save money if you are staying at a hotel on double parking!
Hotels: The club does not book a block of rooms for this event but the tournament does offer Tournament rates at the following hotels: Aloft, Fairfield River North, Hyatt Centric (Headquarter Hotel), Hyatt Place River North, Springhill Suites. *17under kids free in rooms with adults are. MAKE SURE TO CLICK TWO PERSONS IN ROOM FOR $179 Rates-if you add your kids to 3 or 4 persons it will increase the price.
General Admission Tickets:
*Players/coaches receive credentials for free admission.
Daily tickets are available for purchase at the door for $12. Kids 12 & Under are free.
Advance purchase ticket order is complete. Tickets (bracelets) will be distributed at practice when they arrive. Tickets are bracelets (a different color for each; not interchangeable).
*Click here to confirm receipt of order & payment for Advance tickets
Recruiting: University Athlete
Navy Pier Exclusives
2019 Group Sales Reservation Form May to September
Please check the posting /results area and AES for updates on the final day of play on which divisions are eligible for awards
•Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd (both semifinal losers) in the top gold division of each age grouping -only players and head coach present will be given awards
•Player Medals will be awarded to the winners of the other Division brackets (1stplace only) in Silver, Bronze, Copper, etc.
•Please report to the awards booth after the conclusion of your match/or officiating assignment if you are an award winner so the staff may present them to your team…we encourage parents or friends to bring cameras to take team photos.
Lost & Found:
Lost items will be stowed by the Results area for pick-up.