IPV Club Notes
- Tournament Schedules:
1/25-26- 12W, 16HP
1/26- 12S, 14S, 14Bz, 16BI
2/1-2- 16A, 17HP, 18HP, 18A
2/2- 13HP, 14HP, 14A
- 12 & Under Spring Tryout- Sunday, January 26th 5:30-6:30pm at Good Samaritan; See Tryout info
- 13/14’s & 15/16’s Spring Tryout– Sunday, February 9th 5-6pm at Edward Health & Fitness.
See Spring Team Overview for all age groups. See Tryout info
- Volleylites Youth Training– 3rd-7th grade, skills based program. Sunday’s 5-7pm.
Session #3 starts after the holidays on Sunday, January 12th.
Registration is open, join anytime.
- 12-14’s Full Season Dues #4 Payment due 1/15; 15&Up Full Season Dues Payment due 1/30
Payment by check to IPV or Online Payment
- Thanks to all who participated in our IPV Invite on Sun, Dec 8th!
12 White Parent vs Players
12 Storm Parent vs Players
13HP Parent vs Players
16 Black Ice
More Invites scheduled in
April & May!
IPV Highlight Reel
- 12 Storm took 2nd Place at Asics on 1/19
- 14 Blaze went to Quarter Finals at Asics on 1/19
- 14HP & 14 Adidas finished 2nd in 1/18 seeding pool of WCPL
- 18HP finished 7/0 for first Seeding weekend of WCPL on 1/11-12
17HP finished 3/1 for 1/12 WCPL Seeding date
- 18HP went 6/0 for a 1st Place finish at Top Flight on 12/15
Britta Heggeland (IPV Alumni & 14 Storm Coach) finished her season at Trinity Christian with 273 kills and a hitting percentage of .315 and was named to the CCAC All-Conference second team.
Dani Van Laten (IPV Alumni & coach) led the way for Trinity Christian College, earning NAIA All-America second team honors. She is the first player to make it on the NAIA second team. Along with that, the setter was also a NCCAA/AVCA First Team All-America honoree, and was named the NCCAA/AVCA Player of the Year and was an All-America first team selection to wrap up her successful career here at Trinity. Last season, Van Laten earned NAIA All-America honorable mention status and was named a NCCAA All-America first team honoree.
- Shannon Simpson from 18 Adidas has officially signed with Trinity Christian College.