IPV Club Notes
- Tournament Schedules:
2/23-24- 13HP, 13W, 14HP, 14W, 17HP, 18HP
- Volleylites Session #3– Last day Sunday, February 24th
- Volleylites Session #4- Online Registration available. Join anytime during session.
Skill development program for 3rd-7th grade. Sunday evenings Feb 3rd-May 5th.
IPV Highlight Reel
- CONGRATULATIONS to 13HP Gold finish-7th out of 24 teams at WI JR Presidents Day
- CONGRATULATIONS to 14HP for 1st in Silver at WI Jr Presidents Day. Went 5/1 for weekend.
- CONGRATULATIONS to 16HP in final WCPL seeding going 2-0
- CONGRATULATIONS to 14HP in final WCPL seeding took 1st in Pool & won playoff round
- CONGRATULATIONS to 16 Black Ice for 1st Place finish at Top Flight 2/2
- CONGRATULATIONS to 18HP 2/0 in final WCPL seeding & 17HP won crossover to stay in Red Division
- CONGRATULATIONS to 16HP for a 4/2 record in Power League seeding 1/26-27
& 15HP for a 2nd place finish each day.
- CONGRATULATIONS to 14 White for 2nd place finish in Chicago VB League seeding on 1/26.
- CONGRATULATIONS to 12 Storm for 3rd Place finish at Asics on 1/20
- CONGRATULATIONS to 12 Blaze for 3rd Place finish at Asics on 1/19
- CONGRATULATIONS to 12S & 16BI for 2nd Place finishes in Asics on 1/13
- CONGRATULATIONS to 16 White for going 6/0 in 1/12-13 CVL seeding dates.
- CONGRATULATIONS to 17HP & 18HP for going 6/0 in WCPL seeding date on 1/12-13
- CONGRATULATIONS to 12S for 3rd Place finish at Asics on 1/6
- CONGRATULATIONS to Katie Krueger (18HP) from Waubonsie Valley HS for 2018 Naperville Sun Girls Volleyball All-Area Team Honorable Mention
- CONGRATULATIONS to 12S for going 5/1 at Top Flight on 12/16
- CONGRATULATIONS to 16HP for going 3/0 at Top Flight on 12/16
- CONGRATULATIONS to 17HP & 18HP for going 6/0 at Top Flight on 12/8 & 9
- Thanks to all who attended our IPV Invites!
- IPV 15&UP Invite- Vballin for Brian
We are so proud that our IPV Family came together and raised more then $3000 for Coach Brian. We dedicated our in house invite (Vballin for Brian) to Coach Brian who has been diagnosed with chronic kidney failure and is unable to work full time due to dialysis. Together we raised the money to help with his medical bills! Thank you to all who donated! Brian, we are lucky to have you as a coach and Proud to call you family.
Congratulations to our very own Emily Sarles for committing to Wisconsin Lutheran College. 🏐🤩 @emilyysarless hard work and dedication really paid off.Thank you Emily for your kind words.“Thank you for all IPV has done for me in the past couple years. Switching over was probably the best decision and it made me a better player.”-Emily#proudcoaches #ipvfamily #wlc